Apoxar Yohimbine is an alkaloid extracted from the bark of the Pausinystalia Johimbe tree, which is native to West and Central Africa. It has been used traditionally for centuries to enhance sexual performance and treat erectile dysfunction. However, yohimbine has also gained popularity in recent times as a weight loss supplement due to its ability to increase fat burning and suppress appetite.
How does Yohimbine work?
Yohimbine works by blocking alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, which increases the release of norepinephrine, a hormone that is responsible for increasing the breakdown of stored fat for energy. This process is known as lipolysis, which can lead to increased fat burning and weight loss.
Yohimbine has several benefits for athletes and people struggling with body fat. The list of effects includes:
- Improved sexual performance and treat erectile dysfunction in men;
- Increased fat burning and suppressed appetite, which can lead to more effective weight loss;
- Enhanced energy levels and endurance, more energy and motivation to work out and do cardio.
In addition, Yohimbine has been shown to reduce anxiety levels and improve mood, though this effect is still up to debate.
When taking yohimbine, it is important to follow a protocol and dosage guidelines to avoid any potential side effects. Here is a detailed guide:
- Start with a low dose of yohimbine, typically around 2.5mg per day. This allows your body to adjust to the supplement and reduces the risk of any potential side effects;
- If you tolerate the initial low dose well, you can gradually increase the dosage over time. The recommended dosage of yohimbine is 15-30mg per day (one 5mg pill 3 times a day, not all of them at once);
- To avoid building a tolerance, it is recommended to cycle the supplement with long breaks. A common protocol is to take yohimbine for 2 weeks, followed by a 1-2 week break.
Overall, yohimbine can be an effective supplement for weight loss and improved sexual performance, but it is important to take it responsibly and follow dosage guidelines. By following the above protocol and consulting with a healthcare professional, you can safely incorporate yohimbine into your supplement regimen.
Note that Yohimbine can cause several side effects:
- Can cause an increase in heart rate, which can be dangerous for people with heart conditions;
- Increases blood pressure, so Yohimbine can be dangerous for people with high BP;
- In some individuals, Yohimbine can cause anxiety and nervousness;
- Finally, Yohimbine is known to cause insomnia in some people, making it difficult to fall asleep and maintain a proper regimen.
All the effects of Yohimbine, both positive and negative, are dose-dependent. While the generally accepted dose rarely results in serious side effects, you should still try to find the sweet spot where you’ll enjoy the enhanced fat burning without turning other aspects of your life into a mess.
Yohimbine is effective by itself, but it works best in a combination with other weight loss supplements. Some of the tried-and-true stacks are:
- T3 Cytomel;
- Peptides like Cardarine and HGH-176-191;
In addition, you can try pre-made weight loss blends, like YCZ by Apoxar, containing all the same compounds in mixed and balanced doses for convenience.