Apoxar Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid hormone that contains Liothyronine Sodium, an active ingredient that helps to regulate the thyroid gland’s function.
Liothyronine Sodium is a fast-acting hormone that has a short half-life, making it effective in treating hypothyroidism, a condition where the thyroid gland fails to produce sufficient amounts of the hormone.
Apoxar Cytomel has several benefits. It can:
- Increase the metabolic rate, which means that the body burns more calories even when at rest. This can help with weight loss and improve overall body composition;
- Improve energy levels, making it ideal for those who suffer from fatigue or low energy;
- Treat hypothyroidism, a condition where the thyroid gland fails to produce sufficient amounts of the hormone.
The recommended dosage of Apoxar Cytomel for adults is 25 mcg per day, taken orally. However, the dosage may be increased gradually, up to 75 mcg per day, depending on the individual's response and the severity of the condition.
It is essential to start with a low dosage and increase it gradually to minimize the risk of side effects.
Apoxar Cytomel is typically taken in cycles, ranging from 4 to 8 weeks. After the cycle is complete, it is recommended to take a break of at least 4 weeks before starting a new cycle.
The dosage and cycle may vary depending on the individual's response and the severity of the condition, and it is essential to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any cycle.
Like all medications, T3 has some potential side effects, including heart palpitations, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, sweating, and tremors. If you experience any of these side effects, it is essential to consult with your healthcare provider.
Cytomel may interact with other medications, including blood thinners, diabetes medications, and antidepressants. It is important to inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are taking before starting Apoxar Cytomel.
- Note that it’s not suitable for everyone. Some people — for the sake of their own health — should stay away from it. Including:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women;
- Individuals with hyperthyroidism;
- Those with a history of heart disease or stroke.
It is essential to consult with your healthcare provider before using Apoxar Cytomel.