PT-141 is a synthetic peptide that is being investigated as a potential treatment for sexual dysfunction. It is also known as Bremelanotide.
It works by stimulating melanocortin receptors in the brain, which can lead to increased sexual arousal and desire. It has been shown to be effective in both men and women with a variety of underlying causes of sexual dysfunction, including psychological factors such as anxiety and depression.
Bremelanotide was approved for female use by the FDA in the United States, making it the first peptide to get an official green light. Even though it’s not an anabolic agent, it’s still a popular substance in the bodybuilding community, due to the negative side effects of anabolic steroids on libido.
The primary benefits of PT-141 are:
- Increases sexual desire and arousal in both men and women;
- Improves erectile function in men with erectile dysfunction (ED);
- Enhances orgasm intensity;
- May help with sexual dysfunction related to certain medical conditions or medications;
- Has a longer-lasting effect compared to other medications for ED and sexual dysfunction.
In addition, Apoxar PT-141 has shown promise as a potential treatment for other conditions, including:
- Stress-related disorders;
- Certain types of skin disorders.
It may also have potential as a treatment for some types of cancer, as it has been shown to inhibit the growth of certain tumor cells. However, further research is needed to fully understand the benefits and potential uses of PT-141.
Depending on the nature of the erectile dysfunction issues, the dose should be between 1 and 4 mg per day.
It’s an injectable peptide, so you need to reconstitute the initial powder form with bac water before the administration. The commonly accepted route is subcutaneous injection, preferably — in the abdominal area.
The best way to take PT-141 by Apoxar:
- 1.5 hours before sex (approximately) inject 1mg;
- Wait for 30 minutes, inject 1 mg more;
- Repeat 2 times a week, no more than 8 times a month (to avoid side effects).
This way, as the studies show, you get Viagra-like effects for 4 to 6 hours, without Viagra’s side effects, such as elevated blood pressure.
Despite being one of the safest options for treatment of sex drive issues in men and women today, PT-141 by Apoxar still may have side effects:
- Sleep issues;
- Soreness in the injection site.
Since these side effects do not occur in the majority of users (as proven by multiple studies), PT-141 is still considered a healthy replacement for Sildenafil.