Apoxar Sustanon is a blend of four different esterified testosterone compounds that are mixed in a specific proportion to provide a sustained release of testosterone. The esters are:
The different esters in the mixture have varying half-lives, allowing for a slow and steady release of testosterone into the bloodstream over time.
Sustanon has no unique effects. It is, essentially, testosterone — just with different ester tails You get the same effects as you would from any other Testosterone by Apoxar:
- Muscle mass;
- Better endurance;
- Strength improvement;
- Sex life improvement;
- And better efficiency of every single workout.
In comparison with other Testosterone esters, though, Sustanon by Apoxar has a number of benefits, as a blend:
- Longer half-life, which means that its effects last longer and it needs to be taken less frequently;
- Apoxar Sustanon provides a more stable and consistent level of testosterone in the body, with more consistent results;
- The 4 different testosterone esters include the fastest one available on the market — Propionate — which allows for quick and sustained release of testosterone into the body;
- Since Sustanon has a longer half-life and provides consistent levels, it may require fewer injections — so you get a smaller risk of an infection.
A typical Apoxar Sustanon protocol for increasing muscle mass would typically involve a weekly injection of 250 to 1000 mg, split into several smaller doses.
The exact dose and frequency of administration will depend on a variety of factors such as your age, weight, and goals. Some bodybuilders choose to use a higher dose of Sustanon, up to 2000 mg per week, but we don’t recommend it. Higher doses can increase the risk of side effects.
It’s important to note that Sustanon should always be used with a proper exercise and nutrition plan to ensure maximum benefits and minimize any potential risks.
Post-cycle therapy (PCT) is extremely important after a Sustanon cycle because it’s a form of exogenous testosterone that can suppress the body's natural production of male sex hormones. PCT helps to restart the body's natural testosterone production, reducing the risk of long-term hormonal imbalance effects.
Nolvadex or Clomid are a must after Sustanon by Apoxar. At high doses, we’d also recommend using hCG on cycle, pre-PCT.
Another vital addition to your Sustanon cycle is one of the aromatase inhibitors, such as Arimidex, Aromasin or Femara. Apoxar Labs Sustanon can convert into estrogen in the body. High estrogen levels can lead to negative side effects, like gyno. AIs help to reduce the amount of E2 (estradiol), reducing the risk of these side effects.