NPP stands for Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. All of its effects can be described in one sentence: «Deca, but faster». A short-chain ester tail reduces Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate’s brand name) half-life to just 2 days.
Minor change in the chemical structure makes a whole new set of practical uses available to those who enjoy the effects of Deca Durabolin: Apoxar NPP is way less bloating, more effective for cutting and suits body recomposition cycles perfectly.
NPP comes in 100 mg/ml concentration, with one vial containing 10 ml. Note that one vial is not enough for a full-scale cycle: if you intend to run NPP for at least 8 weeks, at least in the beginner’s dose, you need at least three of 10 ml vials.
Apoxar NPP has a similar list of side effects to Deca Durabolin, but each effect occurs in a much shorter period of time:
- Mass gains (defined by the increased protein synthesis);
- Strength boost (obviously following improved muscle mass);
- Endurance improvement (because of the stimulated red blood cell production and the effect on IGF-1);
- Improved pumping (again, as a positive side effect of the increased RBC count);
- No aromatization (meaning no estrogenic side effects, such as gyno).
NPP by Apoxar has less notable side effects than Deca Durabolin and causes less water retention. This fact makes it a perfect compound for body recomposition cycles.
NPP is not just faster than Deca Durabolin, it’s the fastest version of Nandrolone available on the market. You need daily injections (ED) to keep the level of Nandrolone in your blood steady.
With all the safety measures in mind, here’s your breakdown on NPP dosage:
- For a basic bulking cycle, you don’t need more than 300 mg EW (with daily injections), accompanied by Testosterone Enanthate in doses of 200 or so EW (in two separate injections). This cycle would last for 12 weeks and work like a charm on your physique;
- For a more notable result, try to stack NPP in the same protocol with a more notable dose of Testosterone — say, 500 to 700 mg EW if it’s an Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate ester.
In the beginning of the cycle, add an oral quick-acting compound — like Winstrol — to get a leaner result in the end. You can replace long-acting testosterone esters with Propionate for faster muscle growth.
NPP is one of the heaviest steroids that you can take in terms of testosterone suppression. In addition to all the PCT and natural testosterone production improvement measures, we’d suggest HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for 3-4 weeks before the PCT phase to «wake up» your natural test.
Regardless of the dosage and preferred cycle length:
- You need PCT, and Clomid is a better option because of NPP’s effect on prolactin;
- You need a testosterone base for it, NPP solo is dangerous for your hormones, sex life, and mental health. It’s not just yet another mild steroid, it’s heavily suppressive;
- Since you need a testosterone base, you also need aromatase inhibitors. Even if the dose of testosterone is minimal, a similarly minimal dose of AIs like Arimidex will help you to keep estrogen under control.
DO NOT stack NPP with similar compounds, like Trenbolone, Trenbolone Acetate, or Deca Durabolin. First of all, it might be too much for you to tolerate on the side effects side. And second of all, you’d need a truckload of Clomid for PCT after such a mix (unless you lower the doses of each compound by 50%, which, basically, doesn’t make any sense).