NPP is short for Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, and its effects can be summed up in one sentence: “Deca Durabolin, just much faster.” The shorter ester tail reduces the half-life of Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate’s brand name) to just two days.
This minor change in chemical structure opens up a new range of practical uses for those who enjoy the effects of Deca Durabolin. NPP is less bloating, more effective for cutting, and perfectly suited for body recomposition cycles.
Novo-Pharm’s NPP comes in 100 mg/ml concentration, with one vial containing 10 ml. Keep in mind that one vial is not sufficient for a full-scale cycle. If you plan to run NPP for at least eight weeks, at the beginner’s dose, you will require at least three 10 ml vials.
NPP has a similar list of side effects to Deca Durabolin, but they occur in a much shorter period of time. These benefits include:
- Increased protein synthesis leading to mass gains;
- Improved muscle mass leading to a strength boost;
- Enhanced endurance due to the stimulated red blood cell production and the effect on IGF-1;
- Better pumping, as a positive side effect of the increased RBC count;
- No aromatization, which means no estrogenic side effects like gyno.
Novo-Pharm's NPP causes less water retention and has fewer notable side effects than Deca Durabolin, making it an ideal compound for body recomposition cycles.
NPP is not only faster than Deca Durabolin, but it is also the quickest version of Nandrolone on the market. Daily injections are required to maintain a steady level of Nandrolone in the bloodstream.
Here is a breakdown of NPP dosage while keeping all safety measures in mind:
- For a basic bulking cycle, 300 mg EW (with daily injections) is sufficient, accompanied by Testosterone Enanthate in doses of 200 or so EW (in two separate injections). This cycle lasts for 12 weeks and can produce excellent results;
- For a more significant outcome, stack NPP with a more substantial dose of Testosterone, such as 500 to 700 mg EW if it's an Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate ester.
At the start of the cycle, add an oral quick-acting compound like Winstrol to achieve a leaner result. You can replace long-acting testosterone esters with Propionate for faster muscle growth.
NPP is one of the most potent steroids in terms of testosterone suppression. In addition to all PCT and natural testosterone production improvement measures, we recommend HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for three to four weeks before the PCT phase to "wake up" your natural test.
Regardless of the dosage and preferred cycle length:
- PCT is necessary, and Clomid is a better option because of NPP's effect on prolactin.
- A testosterone base is required as NPP solo is dangerous for your hormones, sex life, and mental health. It is not a mild steroid, it is heavily suppressive;
- Aromatase inhibitors are necessary for the testosterone base, even if the dose of testosterone is minimal. A similarly minimal dose of AIs like Arimidex will help keep estrogen under control.
Finally, do not stack NPP with similar compounds like Trenbolone, Trenbolone Acetate, or Deca Durabolin. Instead, Testosterone Propionate would be a much better option.