Aromasin by Apoxar is an AI, an aromatase inhibitor. It’s a well-researched and FDA-approved medication. Even though its primary use is in postmenopausal women to prevent various forms of cancer, the bodybuilding community nowadays is the primary consumer group for the compound. It makes a cycle:
- Significantly safer;
- More comfortable in terms of side effects (the reduced number of them);
- And opens a number of new possibilities (bigger doses of AAS, more aromatizing compounds in the stack).
Aromatase inhibitors, such as Aromasin by Apoxar, play a crucial role in any anabolic steroid (AAS) cycle. Aromatase is an enzyme responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen, which can lead to unwanted side effects such as gynecomastia (breast tissue development).
Apoxar Aromasin deactivates the aromatase enzyme, making it useless, and the conversion process‚ impossible. Or, at least, limited.
Benefits of Aromasin are simple:
- Prevents unwanted side effects of AAS;
- Increased testosterone levels;
- Muscle hardening and better definition;
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases.
All in all, Aromasin is not something that athletes take to GET something. It’s a safety compound, on-cycle support, aimed at PREVENTING unwanted effects.
Typical Apoxar Aromasin protocol is:
- Start with a low dose of 12.5mg per day during the cycle;
- Increase the dose if necessary, with the maximum being 25mg per day;
- Take Aromasin for the duration of the cycle.
Simple as that, you mitigate the side effects and make your whole cycle significantly safer, reducing the negative consequences for your health.
Aromasin is not the only — and even not the most powerful — AI (aromatase inhibitor) option on the market. The alternatives are:
- Femara (Letrozole) — one of the next-gen aromatase inhibitors. Dramatically more aggressive towards estrogen, capable of suppressing the estrogen levels below the norm if abused, but effective as an on-cycle support compound;
- Arimidex — slightly more powerful than Aromasin, one of the best-researched and most popular AI options available. It’s an ultimate AI for those who cycle powerful anabolic steroids in big doses.
Note that AIs are NOT supposed to be a part of your PCT (post-cycle therapy). Even though the result (suppressed estrogen) is basically the same, we still recommend using Nolvadex and Clomid on PCT, not Aromasin or Arimidex.
The matter is up to debate, but we believe that AIs belong on cycle, and SERMs, like Nolvadex, belong after it.
Abusing AIs is strongly not recommended: even though the female sex hormone, estrogen, is not beneficial for male health in high doses, you still should maintain it at a healthy low level. Aromasin by Apoxar shall be used exclusively to counter the side effects of AAS use and prevent unwanted peaks in estrogen levels, not to eliminate it completely.