Deca Durabolin by Apoxar is a classic anabolic steroid for off-season bulking. It’s a less androgenic and more anabolic version of Testosterone — though it’s a Nandrolone-based compound.
Nandrolone (chemically known as 19-nortestosterone) is an anabolic steroid that can be produced in the human body after heavy or prolonged physical exertion or during pregnancy (though the concentration is exceptionally low, it does not exceed a few nanograms per milliliter).
Deca Durabolin was first introduced in the market in 1962 and it’s been praised by the community as one of the most popular and effective steroids in decades. It’s considered a Golden classic, just as Dianabol, Anavar and Testosterone.
This is why Deca Durabolin by Apoxar is so popular — it can give you insane effects in a steady and guaranteed way:
- Significant muscle growth, up to 8 kg of muscle mass in one cycle with minimal rebound;
- Bone strengthening (note that originally it was used to treat osteoporosis) and ligament strengthening, because it stimulates the collagen synthesis;
- Joint pain relief through increased production of synovial fluid (natural joint lubricant);
- Increased RBC production, leading to improved oxygen transportation and greater endurance.
Apoxar Deca Durabolin has relatively low probability of side effects. As a result of its low androgenic activity, side effects such as acne, baldness, and body hair growth are rarely seen.
IMPORTANT: Those side effects are possible, as with any steroid, but occur mostly if doses exceed the recommended ones.
The Deca Durabolin cycle usually lasts 8-10 weeks. Among athletes on an endless blast and cruise, though, it is not uncommon to use it for up to six months, gradually increasing doses. We do NOT recommend it.
To avoid progestin effects and testosterone suppression, with all its consequences (such as low libido, weak erection, and so on) — stack Deca with injectable testosterone.
- Given the active period of 15 days, there is no need to make more than 2 injections a week;
- If the weekly dose is high, it’s OK to split it into two to three injections.
- The recommended dose of Nandrolone is 200 mg or more per week, starting with lower doses;
- The healthy limit is around 600 mg per week.
IMPORTANT: as the dose goes higher, so does the risk of side effects. You can get much more notable results by completing 2 cycles with breaks at reasonable doses, rather than one in high doses.
Structurally, Nandrolone — Deca’s main active substance — differs from testosterone by the absence of just one carbon atom at position 19 (hence its name 19-nortestosterone), making it more similar to progestins.
Another difference is that testosterone in the body gradually converts to a powerful androgen - dihydrotestosterone, responsible for the development of most side effects, through the enzyme 5-alpha reductase.
Deca does not go through the same process. It is converted by 5-alpha reductase into an extremely weak androgen — dihydronandrolone, which has almost no effect on the body and does not cause side effects. Take it as just a little bonus effect that adds to Apoxar Deca Durabolin’s legendary image.